Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kari & Matt - Kananaskis

Last weekend I had the great experience of visiting Kananaskis for Kari and Matt's engagement session. Kananaskis is a very special place to Kari and Matt as this is where Matt proposed. The bench in the image below is the actual bench where he asked Kari's hand in marriage. I was thrilled to be able to capture this location that holds so much sentimental meaning. What a great experience! Kananaskis is magical on its very own ... but when you add this story into the mix, it almost makes me cry to look upon these moments. Thank you so much for a wonderful day last Sunday Kari and Matt and I'm really looking forward to your wedding in August! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak. To view the image larger, click right on it.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt and Keri

The photos are so sweet - they will be a treasure as you journey through life and love togther.

Love Mo (Linda)