Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Matt & Jen E-Session

Last week I got together with Jen and Matt to shoot their engagement session. It was an extra special treat for me to shoot these two love birds as Jen is a very good old friend of mine. Next June I have the absolutely fabulous opportunity to be a member of Jen and Matt's wedding party. Although I won't be able to photograph their special day, it was such a pleasure to be able to photograph their engagement session and to capture all the love, laughter and joy that these two share on a regular basis. Thank you for being such extraordinary friends Jen and Matt and I simply cannot wait to be a part of your wedding on Vancouver Island next June! I just know that it will be so incredibly beautiful and so will the both of you. You two rock my world!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee!!!! YOU ROCK OUR WORLD!!! WE LOVE THEM AND WE LOVE YOU!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
-Jen and Matt