Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Angela & Joel

Angela and Joel had the most perfect wedding, which took place this past Saturday. I don't even know where to begin to describe how beautiful and perfect everything was. Angela and Joel are two of the nicest people that I have ever met and I can't imagine a more perfect day for a more perfect couple. The whole day was filled with laughter, tears and copious amounts of happiness. The wedding party was so much fun and they were really up for anything and everything. I loved the purple! I also can't get over how much I loved Angela's shoes. It always makes me smile to see a bride with colorful shoes. It's so different and refreshing! Thank you so much Angela and Joel for including me in your beautiful day. I wish you both (and Cooper too) all the happiness the world can possibly offer! Congratulations once again! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak. To see the image larger, click right on it.














No comments: