Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cara & Justin

This past Saturday I photographed Cara and Justin's special day. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I've heard that it was the hottest day of the year so far. Despite the extreme rays of sun, Cara and Justin enjoyed every minute of the day that they now call their own. The ceremony was incredibly serene and so is the love that Cara and Justin so clearly share for one another. I loved the prairie / farming theme - as I really enjoy surrounding myself with lifestyles that I usually don't have the opportunity to, or know nothing about (hee hee - canola Justin?) A special thank you to Cara, Justin and their entire wedding party. You were all such a blast to spend the day with and I thank you for being pleasurable company all day long. Cara and Justin, I hope that you had a fabulous honeymoon and that marriage so far (and for many years to come) has been absolutely incredible. Please enjoy a small sample of your day. To see the image larger, click right on it.









No comments: