Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Erica & Matt - Fernie!

I am overwhelmed with things to say about their absolutely perfect day. The sun was shinning, Matt and Erica were absolutely stunning in their mountain wedding location and I was blessed with the company of good friends for the entire day. Matt, Erica and their wedding party braved ice cold creek water, a 9 foot jump onto the chair lift and a field with grass so tall that it was amazing that they were able to walk through it. I was thoroughly impressed at how adventurous this bunch was willing to be - yet not at all surprised. Erica and Matt are blessed with exceptional friends that have been there for them for the majority of their lives. They have always been outgoing and active so I knew that the whole crew would be up for almost anything! Fernie was the perfect location for Erica and Matt to be married as they have been there many times together for ski trips. I couldn't imagine a more perfect and suiting location. The mountains reflect so much of what Erica and Matt enjoy. I was so honored to be part of their special day and I will never forget it! A special thank you to Erica's Family for being so hospitable and the wedding party for being such a blast. I will never forget the Bon Jovi house, the danish liquor, the funniest slideshow/video I have ever watched and all the good times had in the Griz Lounge. What a fantastic day for a beautiful couple inside and out. Erica and Matt, you are a match made in heaven and I am so thankful to have been able to be a part of your celebration as your photographer and your friend! I wish you all the happiness in the world! I hope you enjoy your sneak peak ... I added more than I usually do so that Melissa and Andrea will be pleased - lol. To see the images larger, simply click on them.


















4 comments:

Lis said...

Love love LOVE!! I wish it wasn't all over :(

Andrea said...

I agree...and I love the extras you included to avoid harassment!

Erica said...

OMG Renee, this is the best sneak peek ever. Can't wait to see the whole set. Thank you as well for the kind words :) You know how much I was glad you were apart of everything! I can't believe how great the field pics turned out.

Jackie Hutch said...

Congratulations Erica, your wedding was so gorgeous and Renee did a fabulous job! I had no idea you married Matt, good on ya!