Monday, June 1, 2009

Jessica & Jeff - Jamaican Love Shoot

Also while in Jamaica, I had the pleasure of doing a "Love Shoot" for my friends Jessica and Jeff. The term "Love Shoot" was Jessica's idea. She explained it to be an engagement session for couples that are already married. I loved the idea and quickly introduced the new term into my everyday vocabulary. I honestly believe that Love Shoots will become increasingly common among married couples and I am pleased to start offering these types of sessions. Thank you so much Jessica and Jeff for the great new term!

Jamaica was the perfect setting for Jessica and Jeff's session as they were enjoying their honeymoon while also attending Regan and Aaron's wedding (previous post). I loved the passionate emotion which was constantly radiating from these two love birds! What a perfect match! Thank you for being such a great couple to be around and for thinking of me to capture these images while in Jamaica. Byron and I had a blast spending time with you both and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Please enjoy your sneak peak. To view the image larger, click on it. :)

To view this slideshow click HERE.










2 comments:

cindy nykolaishyn said...

OMG!! Do you ever know how to capture the moment! These are BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Jessica & Jeff - Jamaican Love Shoot" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com