Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lori & James

Lori and James were blessed with fabulous weather on their wedding day which took place this past Saturday. Everything was beautiful - absolutely picturesque. The ceremony, the reception decorations, all of the added little details which were all in PINK - love, love, loved the pink! I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of their day for many reasons. One reason is that Lori and James are soooo in love!!! It is such a great experience just to be around that kind of emotion. Another reason is that Lori and James were "in a cloud" the entire duration of the day. I know that they were trying their best to take everything in and really enjoy each and every moment. They were so laid back and ... just ... happy. It was so refreshing to be a part of that happiness that they share. Another reason is that their wedding party was filled with old high school friends of mine - and they really made it easy for me to have a good time with them. The second last reason that I enjoyed myself so much that day (that I will mention - because there is so many more) is that Lori, James, their friends and family sure know how to rock it at a reception!!! I was delighted to see so many people dancing all night long. I think Lori and James were out on that dance floor every opportunity they had and they sure looked like they were having a blast!! It was so fun to watch. Lastly, Lori and her Father also danced to the most beautiful Italian song that I have ever heard in my entire life!! That will be a first that I've had to choke back the tears during a Father-Daughter dance. The whole day was so special and so beautiful! Thank you Lori and James for being such a great couple and for allowing me to be a part of your day. I wish you both all the happiness in the world!!!












No comments: