Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cherie & Sheldon - Runaway Bay, Jamaica

On May 21st I had the pleasure of photographing Cherie and Sheldon's wedding which also took place in Jamaica. The wedding was a true-Jamaican-style ceremony, held at a beautiful beach location. From there, we travelled to a waterfall rainforest-type location which sheltered us nicely from the "liquid sunshine". Although the skies didn't cooperate for the entire duration of the day, we made the best of it and were able to capture some stunning moments regardless. The sun did peak through just when we needed it to - and the result was the perfect day for Cherie and Sheldon's special union. The day after the wedding, Cherie and Sheldon participated in a "trash the dress" shoot. I had a great time playing in the ocean and the sand for this incredibly emotional session. I LOVE the passion that Cherie and Sheldon share and I am so thankful for the opportunity to have captured it. I have included some of these photos, although I really wanted to save some of the best for your slideshow in July. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak Cherie and Sheldon and I simply can't wait to show you the rest at your Canadian reception in July! It was sooo hard to pick just a few ....












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW! I'm speachless.