Monday, July 7, 2008

Tiffany and Dylane Wedding

I have returned from my Maple Creek / Consul adventure and I had almost forgotten how much I love small towns. Everywhere you go, everyone knows everyone, everyone waves hello on the highway (whether they know you or not) and best of all the small town weddings rock!! Tiffany and Dylane had all of Maple Creek and Consul (possibly many other surrounding towns also) show up to support their union this past long weekend. The wedding was beautiful and so was the weather. It made for the perfect wedding day. I thoroughly enjoyed spending the day with Tiffany and Dylane from their morning preparations through to their reception. What kind hearted people ..... and so easy going! Thanks guys for creating an experience that I'm sure will never be topped or forgotten! I will always remember the hilarious photos of you, your wedding party and "Goldie". Please enjoy a few of my favorites ....




Goldie!!

No comments: