Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Natasha, Wayne, Kamryn & Keiryn

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Natasha, Wayne and their two children, Kamryn and Keiryn. I couldn't believe how cute these kids were! Aside from being incredibly busy and interested in everything kids, we still managed to keep their attention for a few shots. What a great looking bunch! I simply can't wait for Natasha and Wayne's wedding in September! I just know that Natasha will be an exceptionally stunning bride, and the rest of the family will be equally as stunning. It was a great day, full of lots of sunshine, and this family was a great one to be around! Thank you Natasha and Wayne for introducing me to your adorable children and for being such a pleasure to work with! I'll see you both in September!




No comments: