Monday, July 28, 2008

Kristen & Kyle E-Session

Last Wednesday was a real treat, as I had the opportunity to photograph Kristen and Kyle. These two were a blast to work with, since they were incredibly easy going, and fun loving. Although we were viciously attacked by sand flies throughout entire shoot, I think the photos turned out fabulous, regardless. Thank you Kristen and Kyle for being so much fun ... and for introducing me to your puppy .... she was awesome! Please enjoy a small sample of my many many favorites.



I love the sun peaking through here .... it sets such a romantic mood.

Kristen's ring was so beautiful, I simply had to blog it! Absolutely radiant!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Renee, I'm a friend of Kristen's from highschool. I had just come onto your site to check out kristen and kyle's engagement photos. I love em! I also looked at your other pics on the site....absolutely amazing!!!I'm proud to say that after a couple years of scrapbooking I really became interested in photography. So this past year, after finishing my nursing degree I went out and bought myself my first SLR, a Nikon D40 with my 1st paycheck. Best money ever spent! I just need more time to use it now. And your pictures get me eager to do so. Your photos capture so many emotions and they get me really excited to see more amazing photos. I just thought I would let you know that I truely enjoyed your work! Lindsay Hermanson

Flare Photography said...

Wow, Lindsay, thank you so much for the fabulous compliment!! It's feedback such as yours that keeps me going and eager to continue doing what I love. I definitely encourage you to get out more with that SLR of yours ... great images can be very rewarding and addicting! Again, thank you for your kind words and I wish you all the best in Nursing and Photography!