Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rachel & Marty's Anniversary

This past weekend was an interesting one, as I was presented with a very unique and intriguing opportunity. Rachel and her husband Marty requested a very candid session to celebrate their 11th year anniversary! Wow, congratulations guys! Rachel Shultz, owner of Madchen Studios, is a fellow photographer and friend of mine. This session was any photographers dream .... Rachel and Marty had a chemistry in front of the lens that surely can only come with years of practice and the experience of a photographer. I think they read my mind more times than I can count! Thanks for being such a pleasure guys ... please enjoy a small small sample of my many favorites!




2 comments:

Rachel Schultz said...

ahh!!! I am so excited that last one is AWESOME!!!!! not that the others aren't fabulous as well! wow, I had no idea that he like me that much! Thanks so much!

Laura Hit said...

So cute! Rachel and Marty are adorable (and Rachel was right - that last one rocks!). And Renee - you did a great job!! Working with those two must have been a chore! :) way to go.