Saturday, July 19, 2008

Excalibur Drilling Rig

I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to shoot a rig for Excalibur Drilling last Monday. This type of work interests me more than it should :). However, considering that my husband works for Excalibur, and that I used to work in the industry myself as a Drafting Technologist, I think my strange interest is justifiable. :) I enjoy new challenges, and this type of session was definitely a new one! I'm thrilled with the results of this shoot, and I simply can't wait to release all of the photos for Excalibur. Here are just a few of my favorites ....


This is my husband driving a gigantic loader .... I do find this mildly amusing as it's not something I get to see on a daily basis.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Renee, these new pics are fantastic!!! You are truly gifted!!