Thursday, June 5, 2008

Moving

Ahhh, I'm happy to report that I'm finally all moved! I am also happy to report that my internet is up and running! Wow, it truly is amazing how much one can rely on being virtually connected.

The most exciting part of this move (for me anyways) is my brand new studio space! The house that we moved into has an amazing studio room, with GREAT window lighting! The down side to this phenomenal window lighting, is that I must also be able to cover the windows for controlled studio lighting, when needed. Window coverings are ordered, and I must be patient for 4-6 weeks until they arrive. Nothing is perfect all at once right? Regardless, I'm very pleased with my new space and I'll look forward to providing the new area for my clients.

To those of you wondering where my new location is .... I am now in the Hamptons, which is currently only accessible via Vista Drive. 239 Hamptons Way SE. See you soon!

No comments: