Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kevin and Allison E-Session

Wow. Another great couple!! Kevin and Allison were great to photograph, as their fun loving personalities and love for one another shone through brilliantly. The locations were perfect, reflecting their fondness for Medicine Hat history and architecture. We had a great time venturing through down town , laughing and climbing. Kevin and Allison interacted with one another so wonderfully that they were an extreme pleasure to work with. I love seeing people in love and I consider myself very lucky to be able to capture such an emotion. Kevin and Allison, thank you for an incredibly fun afternoon! I'll definitely look forward to your wedding this August and I appreciate being able to be a part of it.




1 comment:

Niki Davison said...

I love the location you chose for this! The red brick wall adds a nice earthy atmosphere.