Thursday, May 15, 2008

Starting my Blog

How exciting! I've decided to jump on board with the "blog trend." Apparently blogs have been around for quite some time, but I've just recently started to notice them more and more. I used to ponder the purpose of blogs and I've now discovered some great advantages to having one. Alas, I now have a blog of my own!

Blogs are a great way to keep clients updated. Everyone can now see what Flare Photography is up to on a regular basis. I hope this blog reflects Flare's growth as a business and that potential clients are able to relate to my experiences and photographic art. I am now able post individual sessions, updated studio changes, and just ramble on and on .... although I'll try to keep the info somewhat relevant!

A special thanks to Nicola Davison with Snickerdoodle Digital Design and Photography for suggesting blogs and designing my fabulous NEW website! Niki did a great job on the site and I really couldn't be happier with the outcome. I highly recommend Niki to anyone looking to design a custom website. Please visit http://www.snickerdoodle.ca for more info on Niki and her wonderful services.

No comments: