Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lori and James Engagement Session

I just HAVE to add this session to the blog, even though it was 2 weeks ago, but I'm a new blogger and am really excited to tell this story.

On May 4th, Lori, James and I headed out to take some photos of this great looking couple. I was thrilled to see that they both were excited for the session and I quickl
y saw a connection between these two that I rarely see when I'm behind the camera.

Lori and James interacted with one another so comfortably in front of the camera!! They acted as though I wasn't even there half the time (unless I was bossing them around - haha). James could make Lori laugh effortlessly and these moments made great photographs! It is clear that these two are passionately in love and I just wanted to send out a special thanks to them for making my job so easy that day. Capturing emotion is easy when there is tons of it to see!

Overall, the session was a great time and thanks again Lori and James for letting me get to know you better as a couple. You guys are great! I'm looking forward to your wedding next June!

No comments: