Thursday, June 26, 2008

Krista and Kurtis

Last Saturday was incredibly hot and it made for the perfect day to get married. After the many days of rain, if the sun is out ... great! Despite the heat, Krista and Kurtis were terrific sports. Their bridal party was also amazing! I couldn't believe how beautiful Krista was on their special day, and Kurtis, equally as spiffy. I just loved the blue! Krista and Kurtis, thank you for being such a pleasure to work with .... and not once complaining about the heat! You two were a blast and I'm ecstatic with the photographic results. Here is just a small sample from you day .... not to spoil the final reveal! Enjoy!




3 comments:

Niki Davison said...

Wow, what a lovely bride. She reminds me of Kirsten Dunst (spelling?). I am really liking all of your new photos on here Renee. Kudos!

Rachel Schultz said...

Great Work Renee! I love the shot of the men!!

Anonymous said...

I love that barn! Wow, it is perfect! I bet you had alot of fun shooting around there,lucky girl!