Monday, June 30, 2008

Kacy's Graduation

This past Friday was Hat High's High School Graduation. Kacy celebrated in a beautiful green and purple gown that looked absolutely radiant on her. I quite enjoyed photographing Kacy, her family and her best friend. What a fun group they were! Kacy and her mother look shockingly similar ... both exceptionally beautiful. Those eyes ladies ... they are incredible. I was very much impressed that the whole group braved my scary bridge location. Despite their bravery, we encountered a slight dilemma when Kacy's best friend dropped her shoe in the water! Angela, you were a great sport considering your loss .... and it truly does make for a really funny story! I hope you all had a great time at the banquet and after party! Please enjoy a couple of my favorites from the shoot .... or a "sneak preview" as I like to call it.




No comments: