Sunday, September 28, 2008

Working with Noteworthy Designs

This past weekend was extra special due to the fact that I had the chance to work with Laura at Noteworthy Designs. Laura was the wedding planner for this extremely elegant event and it was such a pleasure working at her side. I thought I would post just a FEW of MANY details that Laura played a role in organizing, in order to show off some of her great ideas and attention to detail. The wedding was absolutely stunning, and I know that the bride and groom were ecstatic with Laura's work ethic during the whole process. I think their quote was "we couldn't have done this all without you Laura. Thank you sooo much!" during their speech to their guests. Held at the beautiful Desert Blume, here a few of my favorite reception details and ideas that Laura helped with. Of course I will post more of the actual wedding couple soon, but this post is dedicated to the wonderful Laura Hit with Noteworthy Designs. Thank you Laura for being such a pleasure to work with! Your amazing talent hasn't gone unnoticed! Keep up the fabulous work!


The beautiful head table! I simply adored the floor length chair covers! They made the whole room feel so romantically elegant.

I love love love Desert Blume! The staff is exceptional, the room is accommodating, and this decor made such a beautiful place even more so. This set up is one of my favorites thus far. Simply beautiful.

This was my place setting :)


This vinyl decal is quite possibly one of the neatest ideas I have ever seen! Placed above the fire place, this touch definitely added a "wow" factor. I couldn't believe how strategically it was placed .... not one bubble ... it looked as if it was permanently designed right into the fire place! This mantel was also an added touch .... adding even more to that "wow" factor.



Ahh, you have got to love the "after a wedding" look. After giving my camera to a slightly tipsy bridesmaid (lol) Laura and I were able to capture this extremely attractive look.

5 comments:

Rachel Schultz said...

The room looks fabulous, and let me just say the two of you are hot, hot, hot!

Laura Hit said...

Wow! I love how you captured the room and some of the elements in it. It was fabulous working on this wedding with you and I know that Natasha and Wayne were thrilled. You are so kind - thank you for posting these!

Anonymous said...

I really love the decor. WOW. Where are the linens and charger plates from? I didn't see who supplied these items. Just beautiful colors.

Flare Photography said...

The charger plates are Laura's. The linens ... I believe some came from a company in Calgary and some from Magical Occasions. Maybe just the chair covers came from Laura's Calgary connection, not too sure on that.

Laura Hit said...

Feel free to contact me regarding the linens and chair covers - I'll help you out.