Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Website has launched!!

I am pleased to announce that Niki with Snickerdoodle Design has helped me revise and update my website. She did an absolutely fabulous job! Thank you for all of your hard work Niki, you are the best! This version is now complete with new slideshows and MUSIC!! yay! I think it really helps set the mood, and with the new gallery additions, I was able to add allot more portfolio work without bogging down a single gallery. You will also notice that Flare Photography is no longer doing family sessions, graduations, business cards, or glamour. I am now going to focus 100% of my time and effort towards my true passion .... Couples in love. Flare Photography will now be exclusively offering engagement and wedding services. I am also starting to offer fine art prints. Fine art is another passion of mine ... and it helps me maintain a balance between work and play within my business. Fine art prices are yet to be posted, so keep an eye out! I hope everyone is equally as excited about the launch of the new site as I am! Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think by posting a comment on this blog post .... just click on "comment" below and type away! www.flarephoto.ca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a terrific new look your website has...the music just takes it one dimension further! We couldn't be more proud of our talented daughter! Love, Mom and Dad