Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jen & Dale

This past Saturday I shot a wedding that took place at the most fabulous farm I have ever seen, located near Empress, Ab. It was Jen and Dale's special day, and was simply perfect. I fell in love with the farm lifestyle all over again! There is just something about cowboy hats, barns, guitars and cowboy boots that puts a huge smile on my face. I think you'll all agree that this bunch looked like a pile of fun ... and you would be bang on. What a fun group once again! In the midst of the well planned country theme, this wedding was also exceptionally elegant. Everything was beautiful, including Jen, Dale and their fabulous wedding party. Jen and Dale, thank you for letting us be a part of your special day, it was an honor ... and an unforgettable experience! Please enjoy a few of my favorites ... aka "the sneak preview."








1 comment:

Jenn Galloway said...

Great work! My favorite is the one taken over their shoulders where you can see their feet. Creative!