Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lindsay & Mark

Lindsay and Mark had a perfect day, perfectly suited to their unbelievable connection and love for one another. These two have been together since junior high school ... and their chemistry is still incredibly strong 12 years later! I love love stories such as theirs ... it's so romantic and emotional! I just love it! Their wedding day was equally as romantic and emotional as their love story. The ceremony was held at the Medicine Hat Golf Course, and it was beautiful. What a great location. Lindsay was absolutely stunning .... and Mark was very handsome. I think these two belong on the front of a magazine for being such a great looking pair! I had such a great time photographing these two and their wedding party. They were such a fun loving group, and I really think it shows in their photos. Emotion wasn't hard at all to capture within these two ... what a perfect match! Thank you Lindsay and Mark for being such a pleasure to be around. I really did have a great time with you, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Congratulations!! Please enjoy a few of my favorites ... it was VERY hard to choose just a few ...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow Renee, awesome job once again!!!!