Monday, September 8, 2008

ImpaKt Makeup Artistry

Lately I have been working with a lovely person named Tammy Nunweiler. I had the absolute pleasure of helping her design her business cards, and watch her start her very own business (ImpaKt Makeup Artistry). Tammy recently obtained her certification within the makeup industry and has started a fabulous portfolio showcasing her work. Tammy is an extremely friendly, likable, ambitious woman, and I have really enjoyed getting to know her better. ImpaKt Makeup Artistry is a unique and convenient service since Tammy will come to you on your special day. Please have a look at her blog to view the beginning of her portfolio. I think you will all agree that she is very good at what she does! Thank you Tammy for allowing me to help in the beginning stages of your business and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!!

No comments: