Thursday, October 2, 2008

Natasha & Wayne

Last weekend Natasha and Wayne tied the knot. I had such a great time shooting this wedding, as Natasha and Wayne were both very easy going and fun loving. What a beautiful couple! After being together for over 8 years, it is still very apparent that these two are very much in love!! I can't even begin to describe what a pleasure it was to be a part of such a special union. The wedding was beautiful, elegant as ever, and the sun was shining making the day absolutely perfect. As you can see from my multiple photos, I had a really hard time picking just a few to post on the blog ... there were so many good ones! Natasha and Wayne, please enjoy a small sample of my many favorites. Thanks again for being so great!










1 comment:

Laura Hit said...

I LOVE them! You captured Natasha & Wayne's love amazingly. They look awesome together!! Can't wait to see more!