Monday, October 6, 2008

Angela & Joel E-Session

Sunday was perfectly overcast for most of my shoot with Angela and Joel and I couldn't have been happier with the results! Perfect cloud cover for a perfect couple! Angela and Joel were an absolute pleasure to shoot .... when they weren't making fun of me and my strange antics. LOL. Seriously though, it was a blast, since these two were up for anything and everything. I must apologize once again for asking Angela to lay down on that cement .... it made for a beautiful photo though, so I hope she feels it was as worth it as I do!! Capturing moments and emotion was a breeze with these two ... and I'm now more excited than ever to shoot their wedding in July!! Please enjoy a small sample of my many many favorites, not to spoil the final reveal!!






No comments: