Monday, October 26, 2009

Vicki & Reg E-Session

Last weekend I had the fabulous opportunity to photograph Vicki and Reg's engagement session. Vicki and Reg were a great couple to spend time with. They were incredibly easy going, easy to get a laugh out of, extremely photogenic and ... very much in love!! The perfect combinations for a great session. Vicki and Reg are planning on tying the knot in fabulous Las Vegas, the same location that Reg asked Vicki to marry him. Vicki is an extremely lucky woman, having received her engagement ring from the world renowned Tiffany and Co. Every time I head to Vegas and pass by this store a little pull from my heart wishes that I could own something that had this company's mark on it. Vicki, I can honestly say that I love your ring!! It was a pleasure getting to know the two of you better. Congratulations and I hope that you enjoy your sneak peak. To see the image larger, click right on it. To view this slideshow click HERE.







No comments: