Monday, October 19, 2009

Sheree & Ian

Sheree and Ian were married on October 3rd .... a "slightly" chilly day but I really think that braving the cold more than paid off in the photography department. Sheree and Ian were so much fun to be around on their special day. I don't think either one of them went very long without letting out a "we're married" giggle or smile. I could honestly see the happiness radiating from both of them and it was such a blessing to witness that type of true emotion. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, a true dream come true. I don't think Sheree and Ian could have planned for a better experience - minus the cool weather of course. Sheree and Ian are a stunningly beautiful pair and they had a great looking wedding party to match! I would kill for legs that even resembled any one of those girls (see image further down)! I had a blast spending time with this bunch and sharing in their celebration. Thank you for being so great you guys! I wish you all of the happiness in the world! I hope you had a more than fabulous honeymoon in Los Cobos!! Enjoy your sneak peak!













1 comment:

Niki Davison said...

Your group shots are always so natural - love them.