Monday, April 27, 2009

Sheree & Ian E-Session

On Friday I had the great experience of seeing some old friends of mine again as we met up for their engagement session. I was delighted to realize that Sheree and Ian were just as excited about the session as I was and we really did capture some great moments because of it. The love that Ian and Sheree share is so vibrantly apparent in these images that I couldn't help but smile the entire time that I sorted through their photos. The laughter and love that they show in front of the camera I am sure only skims the surface of how incredibly happy they are together in "real life". It warms my heart to see old friends so happy and I am very much looking forward to being a part of their special day in October. Thank you so much Sheree and Ian for making me giggle non-stop and for being such incredible models to photograph. You are beautiful people, beautiful friends, and a beautiful couple!! I hope you enjoy the sneak peak!! To view any of the images larger, simply click right on the image.

To view this online slideshow, click HERE.













2 comments:

Brandi Tindall said...

LOVE these!!! Just beautiful pictures. The photos definately capture the incredible chemistry between 2 of my bestest friends!!!

Anonymous said...

these pics are awesone i especially like the 2nd last one you can see the love that they have for each other in this pic.

love your little sis heather