Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Matt & Erica E-Session

Matt and Erica are old friends of mine, so I was very excited and honored when they asked if I would photograph their special day. There is something about photographing couples that you have known for a very long time that makes the whole experience that much more magical. Perhaps it is seeing them in that "lovey dovey light" or just knowing that after years and years of being a perfectly suited match, that they are about to share their union in front of all of their friends and family. I LOVE weddings .... and I LOVE being around couples in love. I can say first hand that Erica and Matt are clearly experiencing a love that is meant to last a lifetime and I am so honored to be a part of capturing it! Thank you for all of the giggles this past weekend guys and I simply cannot wait until your Fernie wedding in June!! See you again soon!! I hope you enjoy your very small sneak preview. I didn't want to ruin the surprise!! :) (click on the images to view them larger). ps. Lola is sooooo adorable - I love it!










5 comments:

Melissa said...

Ahhh I wanna see moreeeee! So cute Renee, and Matt and Erica!

Andrea said...

I want more too!! Renee they look great!

Flare Photography said...

ok, you guys win .... I added more!!!

Andrea said...

yeah!! Thanks Renee...

Holly said...

Hey Renee I love the colors in these photo's how they all go together and i love the doggy picture it's so cute with them behind.