Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cara & Justin E-Session

This Saturday I met a new furry friend. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I LOVE dogs and I love photographing them also. In this case, my new furry friend's name was Milo - and I honestly believe that he is the sweetest golden retriever ever!! Aside from meeting a new and beautiful puppy, I also had the pleasure of meeting with Cara and Justin for their engagement session. It is possible that Cara and Justin just may think that their photographer is a tad bit crazy after a certain discussion about spontaneity (ahem, yes the tree story). However, it was an effective "smile catalyst" and I certainly don't regret sharing the story. ha ha. Thank you so much Cara and Justin for being such a blast to spend time with on Saturday. I had so much fun watching the two of you giggle! What a magical couple you are!! I look forward to being a part of your special day in July!









No comments: