Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TeNeil & Greg E-Session

Last Weekend I had the pleasure of photographing this extremely photogenic couple. It was a tad bit cool that day, but I didn't hear one (not one) complaint from either of these two. They were willing to keep going as long I wanted ... which can be a bit scary when I get into my trigger happy creative moods! haha. Seriously though, TeNeil and Greg, I had such a great time with you last Friday and I thank you for being such a great couple to be around. You two are a match made in heaven and I wish all the best with planning your wedding in Hawaii this summer. It will be spectacular, I just know it!!








To view TeNeil & Greg's slideshow click HERE.

2 comments:

Marcistar said...

Renee these pictures are amazing! You've really got an eye for creativity!! And TeNeil looks so good! Her and her fiance are so cute together!! I love looking at your blog Renee!!! Did I send you an invite to my blog? Let me know!!

Rachel Schultz said...

holly gorgeous Renee! Awesome stuff!