Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Darla & Trevor E-Session

This blog post is WAY overdue! Darla and Trevor, I do apologize for taking so long to post your sneak peek. This session took place the weekend before last and I couldn't be happier with the results! Darla and Trevor were a blast to work with .... getting these two to laugh certainly wasn't a challenge at all! What an unbelievable connection! I loved the guitar addition and I'm very impressed with Trevor's musical abilities considering he mentioned lacking a "key component" ... the guitar pick. Regardless, he did a great job. It wasn't just for show .... he actually did play some really good tunes! I'm very much looking forward to their wedding in September 2009, and I really hope that Trevor's guitar makes another guest appearance. What a romantic touch!







To view Trevor and Darla's slideshow click HERE.

No comments: