Monday, November 24, 2008

December, December

Oh December. In an attempt to slow down and enjoy Christmas, I have decided to take December off. I wanted to let my clients know that I will still be answering phone calls, emails and canvas order requests. However, I will not be shooting in the month of December. Sorry folks, no more last minute engagement shoots for this month. If you are patient enough to wait until the new year, I promise to return to shooting, a refreshed and rejuvenated Renee! I thought with the recent switch to wedding and engagement photography, that December was pretty much a sure thing to have off - being as it's definitely not the wedding season in this part of the world. However, I have been proven wrong! I am still as crazy as ever ... and with this years wedding season wrapping up ... I'm not going to lie ... I am tired! Like I mentioned earlier, the new year is a new year ... and I know that with a bit of time off, I'll be ready to dive into my passion once again. In the mean time, I plan on spending lots of time with my hubby cozied up in front of the fire place, Chirstmas shopping and sledding my 2 big goofy dogs, Oscar and Annie (if there is snow of course). Here is last year's Christmas card of my beautiful little family ... so that you are able to see why they deserve all the attention in the world around such a magical time of year. Merry Christmas!! Oh and I am still a few blog posts behind ... so still stay tuned!!

Photo taken by Jaylyn Wereley 2007.

No comments: