Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carlene & Matt E-Session

Well I think this my year for photographing people named Matt - as this is the 4th Matt this year that I have photographed! Yes, I am amused by small things. :)

On a more applicable note, this weekend I had the fabulous opportunity to spend an evening with Carlene and Matt to shoot their engagement session. It was a blast getting to know these two better as a couple because the love that they share is fun, unique and magical. What a treat it was to watch them interact and laugh with another - this type of connection is truly one of a kind! After spending more time with these two, I am now more excited than ever to be a part of their special day next July. Thank you so much Matt and Carlene for being such an absolute pleasure to spend time with. I will always think of you every time my shoe slips. LOL. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak! To view the image larger, click right on it.

To view this slideshow click HERE.







No comments: