Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bobby-Lee & Jody's Wedding

First off, I'd like to mention that this past weekend was ..... COLD!!!! Here I am all bundled up, ready to capture Bobby-Lee and Jody's big day. Keep in mind, I had on long underwear, a touque and a scarf. These are luxuries that Bobby-Lee and Jody didn't have .... so I think they win the "troupers of the year award." Even though this year has only begun, I'm pretty confident that no one will top this. Bobby-Lee and Jody braved the cold for the entire duration of their newly wed photos .... and although we took frequent warm-up breaks, I didn't hear any complaining. Wow ... that is dedication. Bobby-Lee and Jody, you were an absolute pleasure to be around on your special day and I thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Enjoy your sneak preview, and I hope you are having a fabulous honeymoon in Mexico!! You deserve some sunshine after such a cold day!!














3 comments:

Laura Hit said...

I LOVE the ring and handprints one!! It is perfect! Nice work Renee!

Niki Davison said...

Well they both look smashing, I'd not have known that they were cold. Exquisite job once again Renee.

Cheers,
Niki

Marcistar said...

Renee I love the handprints in the snow! That is the coolest idea! Sorry it was so cold! Your pictures are just so good!