Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Amanda & Grant E-Session

Last weekend ... BEFORE the snow (wow did we ever luck out!) Yes, last weekend, I was able to get together with and photograph Amanda and Grant. Amanda and Grant were such an easy going pair, which really made this session a breeze. What a fabulous connection they have ... which is so very apparent in their extremely emotional images. Grant could make Amanda laugh at the drop of a hat .... and I have to say that his "crazy person laugh" made me laugh more than I ever have while out on a shoot. What a blast these two were!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to be a part of your wedding in September, 2009!! The details that I have heard about so far (and I won't ruin anything, just in case some of it is a surprise for guests) have me oozing with anticipation and excitement for you. I can guarantee that your day will be just as special as your love for one another and I can't wait to be there to witness your event. Thank you for being so much fun last weekend and I really hope you enjoy your "sneak peek". Merry Christmas!!

To view Amanda & Grant's Slideshow click HERE.








No comments: